Advertise with HardCider International
Where Wind-Chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider
20 April 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
A cold—but sunny—day in Denmark’s up-and-coming cider culture and a great insight into the innovation that comes with new cider cultures.Read More
Cheese Nerd Turns to Cider After Trip Through Europe: Q&A with Big B’s Cider
20 March 2013 12:00 AM | 2 Comments
Coloradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.Read More
From French, Spanish and Geology to Cidermaking Q&A with Peckham’s Cider
20 February 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
To be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.Read More
Go To Ciderhouse Map
Recent Tumblr Posts
- 10 Days in Denmark with a Little Bit of Cider Mixed In (HardCider International)
- made with CIDER, the cookbook is here! (HardCider International)
- Cider Recipe Book for Christmas (HardCider International)
- Last night’s International cider dinner gala was... (HardCider International)
- International Cider Gala in Gijón, Asturias (HardCider International)
- Cider Ginger Cookies - The tang of cider mixed with the sweet spice of ginger makes for great, moist ginger cookie... http://t.co/UhVhLRrfsl #, May 18
- The newest cider recipe is here! Looking for a yummy cookie to kick off the summer? Try #Cider Ginger Cookies http://t.co/fBaleZfavj #, May 17
- No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough - Wanting to make a quick and easy pizza dough, but with lots of flavor? Look no farthe... http://t.co/enpXpq4Wui #, Apr 27
- This week's recipe is No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough. Tasty, quick, and easy. What else can you ask for? http://t.co/Rxs61olL4a #, Apr 26
- Where Wind-chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider #Denmark http://t.co/oiL6s72kut #, Apr 23
Posted on February 20, 2012 | 3 CommentsNot every ciderhouse is able to say they have their own personal tunnel, and most definitely can’t say that they send their cider through underground tubes. Asturian ciderhouse Sidra...
Posted on December 20, 2011 | No CommentsOn what is known as the Cider Trail in Gijón, Asturias, lies the cider house Sidra Natural Piñera. The cidermaker met us on the warm, December 9th evening to...
Posted on November 20, 2011 | 1 CommentAs the leaves are turning and the apple and chestnut harvest is upon them, Asturians celebrate their bounty with the first press of the apples—most of which they let...
Posted on October 20, 2011 | 2 CommentsOne of nine different ciderhouses on the ‘Ruta de la Sidra’ (Cider Trail) in Gijón, Asturian ciderhouse Sidra Menéndez is in full production when we visit it one warm...