Advertise with HardCider International
Where Wind-Chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider
20 April 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
A cold—but sunny—day in Denmark’s up-and-coming cider culture and a great insight into the innovation that comes with new cider cultures.Read More
Cheese Nerd Turns to Cider After Trip Through Europe: Q&A with Big B’s Cider
20 March 2013 12:00 AM | 2 Comments
Coloradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.Read More
From French, Spanish and Geology to Cidermaking Q&A with Peckham’s Cider
20 February 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
To be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.Read More
Go To Ciderhouse Map
Recent Tumblr Posts
- 10 Days in Denmark with a Little Bit of Cider Mixed In (HardCider International)
- made with CIDER, the cookbook is here! (HardCider International)
- Cider Recipe Book for Christmas (HardCider International)
- Last night’s International cider dinner gala was... (HardCider International)
- International Cider Gala in Gijón, Asturias (HardCider International)
- Cider Ginger Cookies - The tang of cider mixed with the sweet spice of ginger makes for great, moist ginger cookie... http://t.co/UhVhLRrfsl #, May 18
- The newest cider recipe is here! Looking for a yummy cookie to kick off the summer? Try #Cider Ginger Cookies http://t.co/fBaleZfavj #, May 17
- No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough - Wanting to make a quick and easy pizza dough, but with lots of flavor? Look no farthe... http://t.co/enpXpq4Wui #, Apr 27
- This week's recipe is No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough. Tasty, quick, and easy. What else can you ask for? http://t.co/Rxs61olL4a #, Apr 26
- Where Wind-chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider #Denmark http://t.co/oiL6s72kut #, Apr 23
Posted on March 20, 2013 | 2 CommentsColoradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.
Posted on February 20, 2013 | No CommentsTo be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.
Posted on January 20, 2013 | No CommentsAnne and Adam Bland, of Blands Cider, moved to Normandy over 20 years ago to create their dream cider farm, Ferme des Noyers. Just so happened they bought their...
Posted on November 20, 2012 | 3 CommentsA new ciderhouse will start making its own personal statement soon in Portland, Ore. OutCider is projecting its first sell date in March 2013.
Posted on September 20, 2012 | 1 CommentTwo amateur homebrewers, passion and 300 experiments are the ingredients of the creation of Virginia’s Potter’s Craft Cider. Tim Edmond spends time to let us into their busy cider...
Posted on September 20, 2012 | 1 CommentIn a country where cider is only drunk during Christmas, Sidra Sierra Norte is breaking tradition (with craft cider).
Posted on June 20, 2012 | No CommentsIt’s handmade from fruit to drink, so why not call it Handmade Cider? Denis France shares quite an interesting history for his new two-pressing-seasons-old ciderhouse.
Posted on May 20, 2012 | No CommentsCider Brandy goes back a long way, but Somerset Cider Brandy was the first distillery in recorded history to get a license.
Posted on April 20, 2012 | No CommentsA love story between a chemistry teacher and a corporate marketer has led to the Garden of Eden… with a little more ice and a few more apples.
Posted on April 20, 2012 | No CommentsWith seven years of professional cider and perry making, Allen Hogan talks a little about Hogan’s Cider… and the fact that pears sink. Did you know that?