Advertise with HardCider International
Where Wind-Chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider
20 April 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
A cold—but sunny—day in Denmark’s up-and-coming cider culture and a great insight into the innovation that comes with new cider cultures.Read More
Cheese Nerd Turns to Cider After Trip Through Europe: Q&A with Big B’s Cider
20 March 2013 12:00 AM | 2 Comments
Coloradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.Read More
From French, Spanish and Geology to Cidermaking Q&A with Peckham’s Cider
20 February 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
To be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.Read More
Go To Ciderhouse Map
Recent Tumblr Posts
- 10 Days in Denmark with a Little Bit of Cider Mixed In (HardCider International)
- made with CIDER, the cookbook is here! (HardCider International)
- Cider Recipe Book for Christmas (HardCider International)
- Last night’s International cider dinner gala was... (HardCider International)
- International Cider Gala in Gijón, Asturias (HardCider International)
- Cider Ginger Cookies - The tang of cider mixed with the sweet spice of ginger makes for great, moist ginger cookie... http://t.co/UhVhLRrfsl #, 10 hours ago
- The newest cider recipe is here! Looking for a yummy cookie to kick off the summer? Try #Cider Ginger Cookies http://t.co/fBaleZfavj #, 13 hours ago
- No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough - Wanting to make a quick and easy pizza dough, but with lots of flavor? Look no farthe... http://t.co/enpXpq4Wui #, Apr 27
- This week's recipe is No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough. Tasty, quick, and easy. What else can you ask for? http://t.co/Rxs61olL4a #, Apr 26
- Where Wind-chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider #Denmark http://t.co/oiL6s72kut #, Apr 23
Posted on April 5, 2013 | No CommentsThis fruit cocktail is delicious on top of your morning cereal or a bowl of ice cream. And it preserves the fruit so if you can’t eat it right...
Posted on March 9, 2013 | No CommentsMoist, delicious and a little tangy, this is one scrumptious banana bread perfect for the start of spring.
Posted on January 20, 2013 | No CommentsThis applesauce is easy to make and mighty tasty. Normal applesauce is good, but try cider applesauce and you’ll never go back.
Posted on August 16, 2012 | No CommentsEver look at those delicious sweet breads but can’t have them because of all the gluten in them? Now you can, and it tastes just as good!
Posted on May 31, 2012 | No CommentsA traditional Spanish recipe with a cider twist. It goes well with bread, tomatoes, olives and… pretty much everything. Perfect to go along with a nice summer lunch.
Posted on April 5, 2012 | No CommentsEaster brunch calls for special foods and these drop donut holes are perfect for the entire family.
Posted on January 26, 2012 | No CommentsCinnamon rolls have always been a favorite, and adding cider just made them that much better. Perfect for that special breakfast or brunch you’ve been planning… or just because...
Posted on December 29, 2011 | No CommentsIt’s fun to make things for other people, especially when you know what you make will be devoured within minutes: and this Cider Dutch Baby accomplished just that. Written...
Posted on October 13, 2011 | No CommentsCider and waffles, you might think it’s an odd combination, but the tang of the cider really enhances the flavor of the waffles. It’s perfect for a special morning,...