Advertise with HardCider International
Where Wind-Chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider
20 April 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
A cold—but sunny—day in Denmark’s up-and-coming cider culture and a great insight into the innovation that comes with new cider cultures.Read More
Cheese Nerd Turns to Cider After Trip Through Europe: Q&A with Big B’s Cider
20 March 2013 12:00 AM | 2 Comments
Coloradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.Read More
From French, Spanish and Geology to Cidermaking Q&A with Peckham’s Cider
20 February 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
To be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.Read More
Go To Ciderhouse Map
Recent Tumblr Posts
- 10 Days in Denmark with a Little Bit of Cider Mixed In (HardCider International)
- made with CIDER, the cookbook is here! (HardCider International)
- Cider Recipe Book for Christmas (HardCider International)
- Last night’s International cider dinner gala was... (HardCider International)
- International Cider Gala in Gijón, Asturias (HardCider International)
- Cider Ginger Cookies - The tang of cider mixed with the sweet spice of ginger makes for great, moist ginger cookie... http://t.co/UhVhLRrfsl #, May 18
- The newest cider recipe is here! Looking for a yummy cookie to kick off the summer? Try #Cider Ginger Cookies http://t.co/fBaleZfavj #, May 17
- No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough - Wanting to make a quick and easy pizza dough, but with lots of flavor? Look no farthe... http://t.co/enpXpq4Wui #, Apr 27
- This week's recipe is No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough. Tasty, quick, and easy. What else can you ask for? http://t.co/Rxs61olL4a #, Apr 26
- Where Wind-chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider #Denmark http://t.co/oiL6s72kut #, Apr 23
Posted on April 5, 2013 | No CommentsThis fruit cocktail is delicious on top of your morning cereal or a bowl of ice cream. And it preserves the fruit so if you can’t eat it right...
Posted on March 9, 2013 | No CommentsMoist, delicious and a little tangy, this is one scrumptious banana bread perfect for the start of spring.
Posted on March 1, 2013 | 1 CommentThe secret ingredient in this favorite recipe is ginger: it seals the deal on a cider-y, fruity, melt-in-your-mouth crumble. Your tongue will tap its taste buds with hints of...
Posted on February 8, 2013 | No CommentsIt’s fun, quick and mighty tasty. This recipe is a little twist on the age-old American rootbeer float: instead of rootbeer make it with cider.
Posted on January 20, 2013 | No CommentsThis applesauce is easy to make and mighty tasty. Normal applesauce is good, but try cider applesauce and you’ll never go back.
Posted on December 27, 2012 | No CommentsA delectable dessert for the holiday season, or any week of the year really. Moist, chocolaty and not too sweet, with just a hint of cider alongside the juicy...
Posted on November 1, 2012 | No CommentsA quick and tasty treat perfect for those nights you just want a little chocolate cake, but don’t want to spend hours making it, or have a whole cake...
Posted on August 16, 2012 | No CommentsEver look at those delicious sweet breads but can’t have them because of all the gluten in them? Now you can, and it tastes just as good!
Posted on August 2, 2012 | No CommentsA relatively healthy dessert, cider baked apples are perfect for ending a late summer meal.