Advertise with HardCider International
Where Wind-Chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider
20 April 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
A cold—but sunny—day in Denmark’s up-and-coming cider culture and a great insight into the innovation that comes with new cider cultures.Read More
Cheese Nerd Turns to Cider After Trip Through Europe: Q&A with Big B’s Cider
20 March 2013 12:00 AM | 2 Comments
Coloradan cidermaker for Big B’s Cider decided to make cider after realizing cider pairs really well with his beloved cheese.Read More
From French, Spanish and Geology to Cidermaking Q&A with Peckham’s Cider
20 February 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
To be a passionate cidermaker you don’t need to have a school background in cider; the Peckham’s are proving that with their New Zealand based ciderhouse.Read More
Go To Ciderhouse Map
Recent Tumblr Posts
- 10 Days in Denmark with a Little Bit of Cider Mixed In (HardCider International)
- made with CIDER, the cookbook is here! (HardCider International)
- Cider Recipe Book for Christmas (HardCider International)
- Last night’s International cider dinner gala was... (HardCider International)
- International Cider Gala in Gijón, Asturias (HardCider International)
- Cider Ginger Cookies - The tang of cider mixed with the sweet spice of ginger makes for great, moist ginger cookie... http://t.co/UhVhLRrfsl #, May 18
- The newest cider recipe is here! Looking for a yummy cookie to kick off the summer? Try #Cider Ginger Cookies http://t.co/fBaleZfavj #, May 17
- No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough - Wanting to make a quick and easy pizza dough, but with lots of flavor? Look no farthe... http://t.co/enpXpq4Wui #, Apr 27
- This week's recipe is No Yeast Cider Pizza Dough. Tasty, quick, and easy. What else can you ask for? http://t.co/Rxs61olL4a #, Apr 26
- Where Wind-chill Gives You Brain Freezes, It Also Gives You Nordic Cider #Denmark http://t.co/oiL6s72kut #, Apr 23
Posted on February 15, 2013 | 1 CommentTangy, sweet, sour and fruity flavors are what you’ll get with this vinaigrette and it’s a perfect accompaniment for a greens, avocado and walnut salad.
Posted on January 20, 2013 | No CommentsThis applesauce is easy to make and mighty tasty. Normal applesauce is good, but try cider applesauce and you’ll never go back.
Posted on December 14, 2012 | No CommentsWith the holiday season here, most of us are holding lots of parties. A great party food is hummus, and what better than to surprise your guests with cider...
Posted on November 16, 2012 | No CommentsA fan of mushroom hunting and wondering what to do with your bounty? Try cooking them in cider!
Posted on October 11, 2012 | No CommentsLooking for a good, healthy snack to substitute those potato chips hidden in your pantry? Try these munch-able cider lentils: easy to make and taste delicious.
Posted on September 27, 2012 | No CommentsJust a little cider black bean chili to warm up an early fall evening. Just be sure to allow yourself some time because you’re using dried black beans, which...
Posted on September 6, 2012 | No CommentsA twist on a traditional Galician dish of the Padrón Peppers is just a fun summer way to enjoy these delicious surprise peppers.
Posted on July 26, 2012 | 1 CommentWith the sun shining hot and the summer just getting into full swing, a tangy cider guacamole seems like a great side dish to go with a cold cider.
Posted on July 5, 2012 | No CommentsA spicy onion-garlic soup is a great and well-used home-remedy (at least in my house) for the common cold, and it tastes good. Well, it is a wee bit...
Posted on May 31, 2012 | No CommentsA traditional Spanish recipe with a cider twist. It goes well with bread, tomatoes, olives and… pretty much everything. Perfect to go along with a nice summer lunch.